Saturday, May 12, 2012

Going Green in Style!

I was looking up interesting light switch covers (because I want every room decorated to the tiniest detail - AKA Virgo in a new house) and stumbled upon these beauties designed by Andrew Harmon...


They would be perfect in a sun room! Harmon designed these Growth Plates to bring awareness to nature by forcing contact between the living environment and the individual user. So not only are they visually stunning, but also a reminder to respect the Earth whose resources we have been plundering. I love how "going green" has inspired so much beauty! I also love how this beauty has inspired me to spend more time experimenting with succulents and epiphytes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...