Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Kill 5 Minutes with Funny Videos

When I continue thinking along the lines of what to do with myself when there is no good t.v. on during the summer, I think about randomly searching YouTube videos. This yields many horrible videos and can amount to huge amounts of wasted time on nothing good. I thought I would share a few of my favorite videos that can be found on the internet and provide you with a few good laughs.

My first favorite video originated on Tosh.0. and shows a young girl around 3-4 years of age, trying to take her bowl to the sink after eating. I was in stitches watching this video!




I just was shown the coolest music video of the group "Walk Off the Earth", which is five people playing on one guitar (all five were doing something on the guitar at the same time) and they also sang with the song. It is the song "Somebody that I used to Know" by Gotye.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...