Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stephanie Stepford's Freshman Blog Post


Good morning fellow bloggers. I am Stephanie Stepford, and this is my freshman post into what us Stepford sisters believe will be a continuous and thorough account of married life as young women in our mid and late 20’s. I have been married for 6 years, and during that time have carried out many duties such as: step-mother to three, full-time and part-time undergraduate student for Early Childhood Education, full-time graduate student working on my MBA, employee for an early childhood center, and more recently the owner of my own retail store. All of these things have come somewhat naturally to me and my family, but there are still challenges in juggling everything. Many of my blog posts will revolve around things that will make life for others easier, or at least things that I have found help tremendously. Sanity is something that is maintained-never achieved. It can be here one day and gone the next…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...