Monday, July 2, 2012

Five Fourth of July Crafts

Stepford Sister's Five Favorite Fourth of July Crafts




#5 
is this cute Uncle Sam puppet brought to us by Woman's Day.
It is totally cute, but he just moves around on the stick. I feel like his mouth should open or something.

 

 # 4
A Patri-botic Centerpiece by Disney Family Fun.
This robot has everything you need for the picnic table and is just plain awesome. It is a little more labor intensive than I usually have time for, but it is just cool enough that I might have to make time before next year.






#3 
are these bracelets by Dandee. I know I have a jar of buttons just waiting to be turned into bracelets in my closet!

#2 
just had to be these nifty Popper Rockets by Alpha Mom...they are too cool! I love the "rocket science" diagram she has on her how-to too!



and our #1 Favorite Fourth of July Craft is this amazing and easy to make wreath by Landee See, Landee Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...