Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Firefly in a Jar

I loved catching fireflies when I was little, but now that I know more about their lifespan and reproductive cycle I try to just enjoy them from afar (they have such a short time to do everything they need to do). Luckily, the tech savvy people at Think Geek came up with the perfect solution, an electronic firefly in a jar! My husband surprised me with one and let me tell you, it was a way cooler gift than chocolates and flowers. It flutters around and lights up pretty realistically. You can see it in action on this overly dramatic video:




I also found a cool DIY on From Panka with Love for these glowing jars:


They give the effect of a hundred fireflies in one jar!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...