Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quick Fact-Vacuuming Sensitive Items

Just recently, I have been noticing some items around the house that could use a little extra attention as I prepare to have guests over. I have a Dyson vacuum, and they are known to have a pretty strong suction power behind them. This is GREAT when we are discussing the cat and dog hair I need to clean up from my pets.

I have items such as light fixtures, window coverings, and other high up items that need a powerful dust/clean. One way to still utilize your vacuum is to place a thin handkerchief across the entire opening of your hand-held attachment. This will keep anything other than dust and dirt from being sucked up as well as cut down on some of the powerful suction that might break or ruin your item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...