Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Diary of a Stepford Wife

Hey all!

Jairica Stepford here and I just wanted to write you all a little note telling you about my week! For five days I transformed myself into the perfect Stepford wife. It's a whole new me! I'm happy and I'm healthy, because I understand what's important in life,  my husband, my family, and making a perfect home. It's a lesson every gal needs to learn!



Shannon had Monday off for the holiday so we got to spend the whole day together! I helped him in the garden, we visited his family, and had a great time!







All week was simply wonderful, I got so much done! I cleaned using all my favorite products!









I also had the opportunity to serve many nutritious and tasty meals for Shannon to enjoy!







The best part was the real sense of accomplishment I got in caring for my husband's needs!


Nothing is more fulfilling than seeing the real difference you make in the lives of others. I could just tell how much more relaxed and happy Shannon was knowing when he got home he could really just unwind and not have to worry about anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...