Friday, September 21, 2012

Stepford Week: Day 5

They say that waking up is hard to do...now I know, I know that it's true!



 










Breakfast was my best by far!

Eggs in toast nests, Sausage links, and an Orange Frappe.

After breakfast it was back to my regularly scheduled cleaning!

"Darling," says a husband coyly to his wife, "let's swap positions tonight."

"What a good idea," she replies. "You stand in front of the sink and do the dishes and I'll sit in front of the TV and fart."


This is how I felt when I found Shannon's used dental floss on our coasters. Don't worry future visitors, I cleaned the coasters (along with everything else).


I was beginning to tire of the rigorous cleaning schedule and frankly feeling lonely. I was definitely looking forward to getting back to Shannon and I working as a team. I loved the clean house and even enjoyed helping Shannon relax, but I missed the days when after I would rub his back he would rub my hands. Afterall, who needs a hand massage more than a housewife?


Dinner was stuffed meatballs in ziti and bread sticks made out of hot dog buns...and when I mentioned how much I was looking forward to Shannon cooking dinner next time he actually looked sad, I don't think he was ready for Stepford Week to end!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...