Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Autumn Crafts

I love this mason jar leaf lantern by Gingerbread Snowflakes!



















How awesome are these acorn napkin rings from  Better Homes and Gardens?


















And I apparently have a thing for acorns, because these owls from the New Home Ec. just made my to-do list.












As did this sweet burlap apple stamp banner from She Knows Parenting.

This last idea is simple, but brilliant! I love it! Leaf animals from Ko Ko Ko Kids.
















2 comments:

  1. apple stamp bags! acorn owls! girls: this is going to be a dangerous relationship, i can tell, but i like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my to do list gets longer the longer I blog. lol There are just so many amazing ideas out there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...