Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun with Christmas Ornaments

There are a lot of DIY ornament ideas out there, so I thought I would share a few that I found interesting!

Here is one for all you Harry Potter fans out there...a homemade golden snitch ornament from Tiny Apartments.


This memory ornament would be a nice gift for your spouse; fill it with petals from your bouquet, a cork from the wine...and you can write the date on the ornament or ribbon.


This is a neat thing to do with the ornaments you already have. You can hang them in any design you want and if you use fishing wire you barely see the string. Stephanie told me that she saw some hung in the shape of a tree which sounds pretty neat!



 
I think this is just hilarious! It is a melted snowman made from salt, peppercorns and an orange paper cone.

 
This Christmas Wish List Ornament from honeybear lane is a great way to make a keepsake each year with your child and I bet it would be fun to go back years later and remember what they asked for!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...