Make an Edible Tray!
You can melt starlight mints in the oven to make this adorable tray. It is perfect for giving away treats around the holidays and after all the goodies have been eaten the tray can be broken up and eaten.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet
3. Arrange mints in any design you wish on top of parchment paper on a cookie sheet (allowing extra room on the sides)
4. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes
5. Take out and allow to cool on cookie sheet (cools in approximately 5 minutes)
6. Remove parchment paper from bottom (be careful, tray is fragile and breaks easily)
Melting Snowman Cookies
These are pretty self explanatory and super cute. Just ice the sugar cookie then smoosh a marshmallow head on and decorate with more frosting or gel icing.
Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
These are brilliant! You just bake (or buy) some brownie bites, stick a strawberry on with a little icing, and then pipe all over the strawberry with green frosting, and decorate with sprinkles and/or small candies.
Santa Hat Cookies
This is another one where you get to pretend it is somewhat healthy because you added fruit. Just pipe white icing (or even whip cream if you are going to be eating them right away) onto a sugar cookie, place your strawberry on top and dot with another little bit of icing.
You just melt your Rolos on a pretzel (be sure to cover your pan with wax paper before baking) After you take them out, but before they cool, place your M&Ms on each one. You can use red for Rudolf and brown for the other reindeer.