Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's a...

BABY!



I, Jairica Stepford, am pregnant.


A lot of people in my family were surprised. I have never been much of a baby person and for a long time I was sure that if I wanted kids I would adopt because I couldn't handle being pregnant. It took my 26 years of growing and changing to realize that I could handle it...and even wanted to. Even though I realized it was what I wanted, being pregnant isn't exactly this wonderful beautiful thing for me. The pregnant "glow" is more like a sheen of sweat because I am always hot (so glad my due date is before summer) and I feel a constant nausea that makes my waking hours torture. It is everything I knew I would hate, but somehow when I rest my hand on my baby bump I can't help but smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...