Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stepford Sister's New Year's Resolutions

What better first post of the year (other than on the holiday yesterday), than a New Year's resolution from each of your favorite Stepford Sisters! Obviously, we might each have more than one, and some personal that we won't share, but no one in this world is perfect meaning we were each able to come up with something.


Stephanie Stepford's New Year's Resolutions: For 2013, I want to work hard on eating and cooking the food I already have purchased and stored in my pantry and cupboards. This will include not purchasing excessive quantities of foods, regardless of store sales and once in a life time deals! My secondary resolution is to keep my house picked up at all times. The kind of picked-up that can be last minute visitor ready instantly or floors cleaned and ready in 20 minutes or less.









Jairica Stepford's New Year's Resolutions: My New Years resolutions for 2013 are to eat more natural homemade foods. I try to do this already, but I need to make it more of a priority. Sometimes when I am stuck at work I turn to the greasy fried foods there instead of taking the time to pack something healthy before I go in. My other resolution is to work on my patience. It is often tested by circumstances and I need to remember to step back and breathe before reacting.

 

Sara Stepford's New Year's Resolution: I am ringing in the new year with my husband, my son and my daughter...and I couldn't be happier about it. I'm not making major resolutions or planning great things...I am just being grateful for each day I am blessed to live. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...