Saturday, February 9, 2013

Creative organization tips using shower curtain rings

Shower curtain rings are something I have always considered disposable, until I saw these great ideas anyway! You can use any kind: rings, hooks, plastic, or metal. You can also decorate them using ribbon or fabric.



They can be used to easily and cleanly store your scarves in your closet:















In fact, you can use them to hang many different delicate items, even bras:


Not to mention how they are great for jewelry and belts:











 
And hats:



They can even be used for heavier items such as purses:



They are also good when used with a curtain rod for storing gift bags:


Or pots:




Or even plants:





















And storage buckets:



You can even use them in the shower for something other than holding the curtain up!


2 comments:

  1. Loooove the gift bag and pots and pans ideas! Pretty sure my cabinets won't accomodate the pots, but definitely want to try out the gift bags in my "wrapping station" closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gift bags were my favorite idea too! I just need to build a station to hang my rod in! lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...