Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hands Off the Belly Bump!





I have never met a pregnant woman who enjoys the random belly rub from strangers. I have no idea why people think this is acceptable.












If this happens to you during your pregnancy what do you do? Do you try to ignore it politely or do you fight back? Sara Stepford told me that when an older man in the grocery store rubbed her belly she rubbed his right back. He wasn't too happy, but I think he probably got the idea of how uncomfortable it was for her. My mother handled the situation the same way when she was pregnant...me on the other hand...well I tend to keep quiet and suffer silently. I don't want to be rude so I let others get away with their rudeness. It all bottles up in me after awhile though, and I find myself wanting to buy one of these shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...