Monday, February 4, 2013

Wedding Bargains after Valentine's Day

I have been married now for almost 7 years, and I still kick myself when I see a great deal or markdown on items I can envision using for a wedding. At the time I planned my wedding, I didn't plan out what time of year to purchase items the cheapest. Well here is a reminder-stores put Valentine's Day items on sale the day after and increase the discount within the week after.



There are MANY items intended for Valentine's Day but are just heart or love shaped, making NO reference to Valentine's Day whatsoever. So, if you are already planning a wedding for later in 2013, start looking now for some great wedding ideas.

In some cases, you will just find love and heart themed items cheaper. In other cases, this might be the only time of year to find some items that could be used in a wedding.


I, for one, am not planning a wedding, but will find some heart chocolate to save for my anniversary in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...