Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easter Crafts for Adults (A Stepford Take Five)

I plan to do a post on easy crafts to do for Easter with your kids, but here are a few ideas to do yourself!

I love these candle sticks by JC's Loft






















And how cute are these Chick Bean Bags from Martha Stewart?
























If you have a Dremel tool you might want to try these egg creations by Chez Larsson











Quiet books are all the rage right now and here is a cute one with an Easter theme by Chez Beeper Bebe


















I love Easter Trees. I like to hang blown eggs from them, toys, and really anything festive.This one from Crafts Jr. is especially adorable!



2 comments:

  1. Awww... How cute the designs are... I could make one of those to my friend... Nice idea you have. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...