Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Drinks

Being pregnant, I can't drink. I never really drank very much before, but knowing that I can't now makes me want to more than ever. What I wouldn't give (obviously what I wouldn't give is fetal alcohol syndrome for my baby) for a Mimosa with my Easter brunch!

Here are my suggestions, some alcoholic, some not, for Easter Drinks.

Alcoholic:

Hypnotic Easter:
Hypnotic alcohol garnished with a peep and some jelly beans.


Peep Martini: 
Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka, Kiwi Strawberry juice...sugarcoat the rim for extra deliciousness and flare and drop in a peep.


Non Alcoholic:

Coffee or Hot Chocolate with peep marshmallow:
 Pretty self explanatory.


Peep Fruit drink:
Just use fruit juice/punch or a Shirley Temple and push the straw through a peep and maraschino cherries for garnish.


And I love love love this idea! You bite (or chop) off the ears of a hollow chocolate bunny and then drink your milk out of it! How cute!?!


CHEERS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...