Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Edibles (Part two): Dinner

I have always had ham for Easter dinner. It is a tradition that I have no desire to mess with. So for part two of my Easter Edible series I will only be including Easter themed side dishes.

Since dinner ALWAYS takes me longer to prepare than I plan for I like to have premade appetizers ready for my guests to snack on. I love these Cheese Ball Chicks from Hungry Happenings!


And how cute are these flower chip and dip cups from iZeko?


I like to start off dinner parties with a salad. Individual salads are preferable because parties bring out the Emily Post in me. These bunny ear salads from Tip Junkie would be perfect!


And of course you have to have dinner rolls so here is a cute idea from Twiggle Magazine to dress up your breads!

 You can also make Easter dove rolls like these I found on Pinterest.



For sides I simply love these Easter egg potatoes from Better Homes and Gardens!



And these sweet carrots from Ladies' Home Journal are the perfect rustic side dish to accompany a big juicy ham!


Hope you have a great Easter Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...