Thursday, March 7, 2013

Healthy Spring Snacks





I love cute themed snacks and think it is a great way to get kids interested in eating healthier. You eat with your eyes first, so presentation is important! Here are a few ideas I found on pinterest. 



Flower Bouquet with assorted fruits, veggies, and meat


Grapes and goldfish butterflies



Cheese, grapes, and celery sunflower


Banana, raisin, apple, and pretzel butterfly


Ladybug Brochette with cherry tomatoes, olives, and baby spinach

Easter Bunny made from cottage cheese, egg, raisins, banana, almond, and cheese


Flower Pot Carrots, Parsley, and Dip (would work well with broccoli too)



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all the pretty food ideas. Kids really love eating pretty fun food like this. so glad I found you blog page!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a stepson who is a picky eater so I am hoping to try out a few of these ideas on him next time he stays with us!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...