Friday, March 22, 2013

Raised gardening with tires

Shannon likes tire planters. I am not sold on them. We debate every spring on whether I will allow him to make/use them in our lawn. Some of them just seem really tacky to me, but even the ones that are creative and interesting are still tires. I just can't seem to wrap my head around being okay with tires in our lawn....even cool looking ones.


Here are some I found that I am considering....key word considering...letting Shannon make and use in our garden. They actually look really neat....even though they are tires.

Wall tire Crafterholic



Parrot tire found on Garden Web



Flower tire Yarden Art



Gator tires from Reclaim Grow Sustain



Tire goldfish pond from pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...