Friday, May 17, 2013

Flavored Stevia- What a Sweet Treat...and no calories!

Stevia is my new favorite way to add sweetness to fruit and drinks. I have been using the individual granular packets of stevia (most popularly recognized brand is truvia).


But, in looking through tons of cook books for the HCG diet I am currently on I kept seeing uses for flavored stevia drops.

So, I went on a quest to find some and I found it at a nutrition/vitamin store in town.

I found dark chocolate and hazelnut.

  

I love them SO much. Instead of using creamer in my coffee (which I couldn't do on the diet anyway) using these sugar and calorie free stevia flavors are so amazing.

Even if you aren't on a diet, it's at least worth looking into. I compare it to people using Mrs. Dash-you don't have to be on a sodium free diet to reap the health benefits or great flavor!

I have discovered there are many other flavors available that I will be excited to come across and try like Chocolate, Strawberry, and English Toffee!

Once I am allowed to add some dairy back into my diet I think that these flavors would be great in plain yogurt and iced milk as healthier sweet treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...