Friday, May 24, 2013

Pregnancy Ideals vs Reality

What I wanted for my pregnancy:


What I thought my pregnancy would be like:


What I was willing to settle for with my pregnancy:


What I actually got during my pregnancy:

Did you know?


Unlike most males in the animal kingdom, male seahorses carry their young. Not just one or two, we’re talking hundreds and even thousands. Once the young are ready to be birthed, they erupt from the father’s pouch in a matter of seconds in a series of violent contractions.Now that sounds like an ideal pregnancy!

What I thought pregnancy would be like with  my husband:


What pregnancy was actually like with my husband:


What I thought I would be like during my pregnancy:



What I actually felt like during my pregnancy:


What the interenet told me my pregnant belly would look like:


What my pregnant belly actually looks like (note: this is not my actual belly - I have many more stretch marks):


What I thought I would be doing during my pregnancy:



What I actually did during my pregnancy:



Okay, that one was pretty much correct.



 Pregnancy is different for everyone, but I am sure you all can relate to at least one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...