Sunday, June 2, 2013

Quick Tip: Peeling Celery

One of the things I dislike the most about eating celery (especially in public) is that when you go to bite the celery is that it gets stringy and difficult to bite apart. So, my quick tip for the day is peeling it with your vegetable peeler.

I know this seems a bit strange, and I wasn't sure about it at first myself...but after I did it I now have a hard time eating it when it isn't peeled.


The most difficult strings to eat are the outside edge that is easiest to peel with a vegetable peeler.


Word of advice: use a good kitchen peeler because it can be sometimes challenging to get it started.


Enjoy your fresh and healthy snacks, and without needing to feel self conscious about eating it in front of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...