Monday, August 5, 2013

Raising a Squirrel-Week 2

Our squirrel seems to be doing quite well and growing through this last week.

One thing that is so amazing to me is the speed of growth and change in this squirrel. He is already growing some hair on his body and the eyes are beginning to become more defined away from the shape of his head.


The eyes still have not opened and the coordination is not very good.

Every time the poor little guy trys to walk he ends up rolling on to his back. You should watch the video I took of him in the link below, so cute!

Stephanie Stepford's Baby Squirrel Trying to Walk

I haven't noticed a pattern in how much he is eating at this point, but one thing I am sure of is the squirrel recognizes me as a comfort. When I feed him he often wraps his little arms and legs around my fingers as he eats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...