Friday, September 27, 2013

A day in the Life of a Blue Crayon

My Aunt sent me this ridiculously cute outfit for Syrus and as crayons often do, he inspired some creativity. Once I had put the outfit on, I couldn't stop taking pictures of him. I ended up capturing his whole day in a series of photographs, so here is the finished product, I hope you enjoy!

Syrus, the little blue crayon, woke up in his crib bright and early, eager to begin the day!


Hurry up mom, I'm ready to eat!


Mmmm that was good! Why can't I have more than 6 ounces right now? My tummy will NOT explode!


Hello, beautiful day!


Ahhh the morning glories are attacking me!! Mom help!


This is a much friendlier flower!


Time for a diaper change!


Here mom, let me write this post, it's about me anyway!


Scrub a dub dub!


Getting Sleepy...


Night night everyone!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...