Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quick Read: Cut Glass Bottles-Fact or Fiction?

I found an entry for how to cut a glass bottle "perfectly". I was very interested to see if it would work because it just sounded too good to be true.


Here are the instructions as I found them from a friend on Facebook.




With a little further investigating I came across these instructions for a similar technique:






There are so many great ideas with re-purposed bottles that I would love to try. I think this could be the perfect price-friendly solution to a large number of wedding decorations. It would just require planning ahead and having people save glass bottles for you! After I try this out, I will have to do a post to reveal the answer, Cut Glass Bottles- Fact or Fiction? Have you tried it? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...