This is my favorite chili recipe, I make it all the time and it's always a big hit!
White Bean Chicken Chili
1 can navy beans
1 can cannellini beans
2 cans great northern beans
1 cooked chicken breast cut into chunks
1 Lg onion
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (just one pepper not one whole can)
2 cloves of garlic
1TBS chili powder
1/2 TBS cumin
salt and pepper to taste
3 cups of chicken stock
- Open the cans of beans, drain and rinse. Put one can of great northern beans and half a cup of your chicken stock into a food processor and pulse until consistency is that of a thick paste.
- Put the remaining beans, chicken stock, chicken breast pieces, and chipotle pepper into your crockpot.
- Chop your onion and saute in butter on the stove top over medium heat until soft. Mince garlic and saute with onions in butter for 1 min.
- Add the onions and garlic to your crockpot and stir in the bean paste.
- Season with chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low.