Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving Craft Round Up 2013

My number one pick for top Thanksgiving crafts this year is the Thankful Tree. You can add a leaf each day saying what you are thankful for. This is something I plan to do in my house when Syrus is a bit older, only to make it more fall like I am going to cover the tree in blank leaves and when I take them off to write on I will stick them around the base of the tree.


Number two is this awesome Turkey Table Topper bread basket by Spoonful. It is an easy and eye catching craft you can make pretty inexpensively.



Third is this adorable turkey pom ball by Mom on Time Out


My fourth pick is this family of hand print turkeys I found on Pinterest - Such  cute idea!



And last but not least, number five is a great idea for the kids from parents' magazine. With these pilgrim hat crayon holders you can cover the kids' table with paper and let them decorate their "table cloth".


For more Thanksgiving crafts, check out our post entitled: Turkey Crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...