Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Every year people make New Years resolutions and goals that they set for themselves to achieve over the course of the next new year. Most people view this as a fresh start because the year changes over. I came across the top ten most popular resolutions as researched by the University of Scranton and found them to all make perfect sense.

1. Lose weight
2. Get organized
3. Spend less, save more
4. Enjoy life to the fullest
5. Stay fit and healthy
6. Learn something exciting
7. Quit smoking
8. Help others with their dreams
9. Fall in love
10. Spend more time with family.

I think it would be really funny for someone to have the opposite of these as their resolutions. Can you imagine someone saying they wanted to gain weight, start smoking, and get out of shape over the next year?! I am not very creative when it comes to New Years resolutions but I will pick one that is not on this list. I am going to change how I care for my face and specifically wash it once or twice a day using proper facial products and not my soap in the bathroom! Look forward to a post about facial care and I will show you why!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...