Sunday, January 5, 2014

Quick Read! New Years Resolutions Update!


Last year we gave you our new years resolutions...this year we will take a look back and see how we did!

 Stephanie Stepford: I have maintained a "drop in ready" home at almost all times over the past year. This has made me happier and likely healthier-especially the mental variety of health! As far as food goes, I haven't made as great of a stride toward eating through old purchases but that is because I have been eating from the fridge and freezer more and the pantry is less frequented. I have greatly reduced junk food purchases and have a fair variety of ingredients rather than snacks or prepared foods. To read about my 2014 New Years resolution, check out my post on Facial Care!
 








Jairica Stepford:
I definitely ate more home made natural foods this year! Having gestational Diabetes really made that a priority for me. I also believe I have made great strides in becoming more patient. A teething baby keeping you up all night is the best practice for that a woman could ask for! This year I want to work on cutting out as much fat from diet as I possibly can and really work on my body fueling.










Sara Stepford: This year I am going to embrace myself. Embrace my habits and my personality. I LIKE who I am. I LIKE my personality, there are no major things that I feel I need to devote a resolution to fixing. I want to start fresh in this way and this way alone: every single day that I am afforded the opportunity to open my eyes and take a breath, is a new opportunity to do something different or change something I want to change. Live life. Enjoy it. Stop thinking you only have once chance to mark something right or do something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...