Sunday, January 19, 2014

Quick Tip: Cheap Ways to 'Bling' Scarves

My post from Friday shared several ways I love to wear my scarves, but there are more ways you can add accessories and bling to your look. I have a few examples that will help you get more punch from your scarf. I have learned over time that wearing a necklace under my scarf is typically pointless because the scarf covers it up and no one can see it (except me at the end of the day when I take off my scarf!)

Add necklace pendants, scarf accessories, or decorative napkin rings, or bracelets to your scarf:


fancy napkin rings


 beaded bracelets

 decorative napkin ring

 necklace pendant

If you are familiar with Lia Sophia jewelery, many of the necklace pendants have larger loop that goes around a necklace chain. For silk scarves, this opening is plenty large enough to wear with your scarf.

You can also attach broaches and pins to your scarf just as you would your sweater or outfit.



If you are feeling really adventurous, you can try adding some glow in the dark bracelets to your scarf for a night-time glow and excitement!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...